This omelette has the option of adding a small amount of goats cheese. If you can tolerate a little dairy please add it in but it is equally delish without it.
2 large mushrooms, diced
1 Tablespoon of water
1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
1 teaspoon brazil nut and hemp dukkah
1 tsp goats cheese (optional)
Splash red wine vinegar
Handful of rocket
1/2 Avocado, diced
1 tablespoon of fermented veg
Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 150C
2. Place on omelette pan on a medium heat and cook mushrooms in coconut oil until browned and add a splash of red wine vinegar and dukkah and mix through
3. Meanwhile lightly beat 3 eggs with water and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add in eggs to the pan and shake pan to spread evenly
5. Cook until you can see the base is cooked then scatter around the goats cheese
6. Finish cooking in the oven until set.
NOTE: You can put the oven at a higher temperature and it will cook quicker but personally I like it a little slower.
7. While omelette is cooking, mix avocado, rocket and fermented veg in a bowl and dress with some extra virgin olive oil
8. Place omelette onto plate and top with salad